- January 16th: Classes for the SPRING 2018 term begin
- January 23rd: Last day for Add/Drop for all students
- Please register for ALL courses, including the ILP, IRP, ARP, Capstone, weekend intensive courses, and courses that begin later in the semester, before the Add/Drop deadline.
- Certain courses, such as a repeat course, a full course that requires an instructor’s signature, or an ILP/IRP extension, cannot be added online. In these cases, please submit an Add/Drop form with the required signatures before the Add/Drop deadline.
- Check your schedule online after you add or drop a class, to make sure the schedule accurately reflects the changes. Also check before the start of classes to confirm details like room assignment.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When you are looking at a class in the search results, please click on the hyperlinked course code (i.e. CCP 518 CA01) to see the specific dates of the class, and any other relevant notes. The “Begin Date” and “End Date” listed on the right side may not show correctly for classes that begin after the Add/Drop date.
YOU MAY BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLASS THAT YOU DROP AFTER THE ADD/DROP DEADLINE, UNLESS THE CLASS HAS NOT BEGUN, SO ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE CAREFULLY.
If you have forgotten your MyCC user name (your student ID number), please contact the Registrar’s Office by phone or by email at: email@example.com
If you have forgotten your MyCC PIN (personal identification number), please click on the “I forgot my password” link next to the login area. As a continuing student, password reset information will be sent to your Cambridge College email. Here’s a tutorial from the IT department illustrating this process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJX50nECK0g
We strongly recommend that you use your Cambridge College email, as that is the official means of contact. However, the Registrar’s Office may also help you reset your MyCC password without using your MyCC email.
PERSONAL INFORMATION UPDATE:
You will be prompted to update your contact and basic demographic information before you register for classes. You will not have access to the “Course Search” feature after you are logged in to MyCC, until you complete this step. When you are ready to register for the fall, click on the “Registration-Grades” tab and then on the “Complete the Personal Information Update form” link. You will be directed toward a form allowing you to review and update your personal information. Once you submit this form, you can proceed with registration as usual. To access the course search tool, click on the “Registration-Grades” tab and then on the “Course Search” icon. If you attempt to register where the survey leaves you, in “Add/Drop Courses,” you will likely receive an error message upon attempting to register.
You can preview the courses that will be available online when you select “2017-2018 Spring” in the “Term” dropdown on the Course Search page. Please be aware that as of today this is preview only, and that courses are subject to last minute edits.
QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT COURSES TO TAKE?
Please contact your advisor or program chair.
Have a wonderful semester!
The Registrar’s Office
1-800-877-4723 x1101, or 617-873-0101