The hard copy 2017 tax document will be MAILED to the address on file, unless you elect to retrieve your form electronically no later than January 31, 2018. Eligible students should receive email notification from Tuition Management Systems at, when the form is ready to be retrieved.

PLEASE NOTE: The getmydocument website is not available to students until mid-January 2018.


Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)

As of 2018, all Colleges and Universities are mandated to be a Box 1 Reporter.  Cambridge College has always been a box 1 reporter. This means we report on the amounts you have paid and/or borrowed.  In order to receive credit for the 2017 tax year, you must make payments of all your tuition and fees by December 31, 2017.  

How to Prepare:

1- All tuition and eligible fees paid by December 31, 2017, will be reported.  If you've not yet paid your tuition bill, do so immediately.

2- Update your mailing address with the Office of the Registrar

3- Make sure that your SSN is on file.  Students missing an SSN will have an email sent to the MyCC email address with instructions to provide this to the Office of the Registrar.  You can obtain the W9 form to update your SSN here:

 DO NOT send your SSN via email to anyone or Cambridge College department! You must use the form W9 to provide this detail to the College.

4- Remember, you must be enrolled during the calendar year 2017, in a certificate or degree seeking program in order to obtain the tax form 1098-T.  (Special Students and School Collaborative participants are NOT eligible)

The 2017 tax form 1098-T for eligible students will be mailed to the address that Cambridge College has on file.


If you are an International Student and wish to obtain the tax form 1098-T, you must request this in writing.  

  • Please contact us using your MYCC email address (this is for authentication and security purposes) at,
  • For the subject heading write 1098-T REQUEST.
  • In the message text include your name and ID# and "I am requesting my 1098-T for the 2017 tax year."  


(NOTE:  Tax advice cannot be provided by the Office of Student Financial Services, or by any Department or Employee of Cambridge College.  For assistance with your taxes, please contact your professional tax preparer)