Our provider for tax form 1098T- Conduent, has announced that they are leaving the Higher Education market.  Tax forms are available until January 1, 2018.  Thereafter the website will be unavailable.

We encourage all students that require these documents to go online to to retrieve all prior year tax forms for your personal records BEFORE JANUARY 1, 2018.

Cambridge College Office of Student Financial Services is committed to a smooth transition from Conduent to our new provider Tuition Management Systems.  The process will remain the same for our students.  Students should plan to do the following for the 2017 tax reporting year:

1- Pay tuition and fees by December 31st in order to receive credit for 2017 tax reporting purposes.

2- Update or provide your SSN to the Office of the Registrar using the W9 form.  The W9 form will be sent to all students identified as missing a SSN in our database.

3- International students are required to request their forms in writing to with a subject line of 1098T Request.  The message should indicate that you are requesting the tax form for 2017, include your student ID, and be submitted from your MyCC email account assigned (this is for authentication purposes)

More details will follow in January regarding  how to obtain your 2017 tax form 1098-T.


Please Note Exclusions on payments made per IRS regulations


Expenses that Do Not Qualify

Even if you pay the following expenses to enroll or attend the school, the following are not qualified education expenses:

  • Room and board
  • Insurance
  • Medical expenses (including student health fees)
  • Transportation
  • Similar personal, living or family expenses