1. Introduce students to the Cambridge College Blended Learning model
2. Introduce students to adult education and learning theories and the concept of self-directed learning.
3. Gain insight into their own skills, learning styles and motivational patterns through self assessment
4. Introduce the concept of the group as curriculum and identify ways in which the group can be used as a learning laboratory and a means of integrating theory and practice; begin developing peer and collaborative learning skills.
5. Begin to develop academic and professional goals, and action plans.