Online education is a positive experience for most students. Take our fully-online program quiz before finalizing your decision to enroll in a fully-online course or program.
Top 10 considerations before you take an online education course
- You’ll need a computer and an Internet connection. Check online education computer requirements.
- Necessary internet and computer skills are required.
- Online education courses are often accelerated and are most successful if you are motivated and can work independently.
- You will need to devote a sufficient number of hours each week toward your online education studies.
- You must be able to express yourself well in writing.
- Review Tuition and Fees for CC Online Degree Programs.
- Online education courses will likely fit better with your busy lifestyle because you can access your online education classes anytime, anywhere.
- You can simultaneously take on-campus and online education courses.
- Some courses may require you to attend class in person. Check your course description for more information.
- Many students who aren't comfortable participating in on-campus classes find they contribute more freely in online education classes.
Adapted from Minnesota State—Is online learning right for you? (n.d.). Retrieved September 30, 2019, from Minnesota State website: https://www.minnstate.edu/online/rightforyou.html