Reminder: SPRING Web Registration Opens Tuesday, November 1, at 9:00am
It is time for SPRING course registration!
- Please register for ALL courses, including the ILP, IRP, ARP, Capstone, weekend intensive courses, and courses that begin later in the semester, before the Add/Drop deadline.
- Certain courses, such as a repeat course, a full course that requires an instructor’s signature, or an ILP/IRP extension, cannot be added online. In these cases, please submit an Add/Drop form with the required signatures before the Add/Drop deadline.
- Please check your schedule online after you add or drop a class, to make sure that your schedule accurately reflects your changes.
- Please check your schedule online before you start your class to confirm details like your room assignment.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When you’re looking at a class in the search results, please click on the hyperlinked course code (i.e. CCP 518 CA01) to see the specific dates of the class, and any other relevant notes. The “Begin Date” and “End Date” listed on the right side may not show correctly for classes that begin after the Add/Drop date. We are in the process of correcting this issue.
January 17th: Classes for the SPRING term begin
January 24th: Last day for Add/Drop for all students
YOU ARE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLASS THAT YOU DROP AFTER THE ADD/DROP DEADLINE, UNLESS THE CLASS HAS NOT BEGUN.
If you have forgotten your MyCC user name (your student ID number), please contact the Registrar’s Office by phone or by email at: email@example.com
If you have forgotten your MyCC PIN (personal identification number), please click on the “I forgot my password” link next to the login area. As a continuing student, password reset information will be sent to your Cambridge College email. Here’s a tutorial from the IT department illustrating this process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJX50nECK0g
We strongly recommend that you use your Cambridge College email, as that is the official means of contact. However, the Registrar’s Office may also help you reset your MyCC password without using your MyCC email.
PERSONAL INFORMATION UPDATE:
Starting with the opening of registration for the fall 2015 semester on July 1st, you will be prompted to update your contact and basic demographic information before you register for classes. You will not have access to the “Course Search” feature after you are logged in, until you complete this step. When you are ready to register for the fall, click on the “Registration-Grades” tab and then on the “Complete the Personal Information Update form” link. You will be directed toward a form allowing you to review and update your personal information. Once you submit this form, you can proceed with registration as usual. To access the course search tool, click on the “Registration-Grades” tab and then on the “Course Search” icon. If you attempt to register where the survey leaves you, in “Add/Drop Courses,” you will likely receive an error message upon attempting to register.
QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT COURSES TO TAKE?
Please contact your advisor or program chair.
Have a wonderful semester!
The Registrar’s Office
1-800-877-4723 x1101, or 617-873-0101